Faux Pas


Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I woke up today drowsy and feeling restless. I was surprised to see a scorpion in my room.
The fact that I just woke up and still dizzy, I wasn't able to realize the danger it would cost me.
I look at it closely and as I realize that it was indeed an arachnid, I smashed it with my slippers. I can't believed I had that in my room. I'm a certified arachnophobic!

I still wasn't able to digest what happened, I went downstairs to take a bath. What I always do is to turn on the light in the bathroom while I brush my teeth in the kitchen sink. I f*cking open my eyes in disbelief seeing a big toad in the bathroom door.

Now, I'm not comfortable because the house I was renting was a frustration for me! They are not cleaning the house and when it rain so hard, all insects and animals came out in the open.

I can't help feeling some disappointment because I feel that I am living in a jungle with all of those creatures. If you're home, isn't it supposed to be like a "HOME" for you? Where you can relax and feel safe?

I have a pending article about Bacolod City. It was already past due but I haven't finished the criticism yet. Wait, till' I publish it here. I may not be the best writer but everybody can relate to me. I know I have been so personal in this article but this is just my observations. Promise! I will be posting it as soon as I can.

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by jox.blog at 3:36 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment