Faux Pas


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have you ever decided not to spend Christmas Eve with your family and the New year? Well, I did! For the longest time... I have experienced a lot of difficulties dealing with it. Well, what happened every year is that I'm always making excuses not to go home to our farm where our family is doing some of reunion every year. I always make up excuses, like I have to work. Though the industry I'm in has always a work during holidays, I still have the option to file a leave. The first year that I spend it with my ex-boyfriend (now my husband) was devastating. We spend our Christmas in somebody's house and our New in a videoke bar in front of SM City Iloilo. It was fun though but I feel no significance at all. The second time, well, I can't even remember how I spend it anymore. Until this year, I'm away from our hometown and I wish I had chose to be with my family to feel the spirit of Christmas and at least feel that New year is special. I won't blame anybody if ever I feel Christmas is so different compared when I was a kid. I opt to change it and I want to spend every single event with my family. Money is not important at all... What is important is that, we do it as memorable as we could imagine and that only happens when we spend it with our loved ones. z

Posted by jox.blog at 10:18 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment